[Bmcu] Mount Nebo

Jerry bletdad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:42:15 MDT 2012

I hope i did this correctly?

A friend of mine asked me to drive him over the Mount Nebo Loop, I think we will do it on Sept. 15th. Anyone who wants that they are welcome to join us.

9:00 12600 S. Redwood rd. Fresh Market parking lot. We will leave at 9:30

South on Redwood rd. to Goshen, Goshen canyon rd. To Nephi.

Stop in Nephi @ Reeds Drive in (600 N) for a break,

>From Nephi, east up the canyon, Salt Creek Rd - Nebo Loop - South Canyon - Payson

I don't have a place for lunch in Payson, could be Little Ceasar Pizza but that may not be the best for a large group, I am open to suggestions.

After lunch we can split up, I am heading south to Sanaquin & route 6, back toGoshen, Redwood rd. And home.  But you may prefer returning by freeway.

Questions Call Jerry @ 801-859-8641 or bletdad at gmail.com