[Bmcu] World of Speed

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Sun Aug 26 13:44:56 MDT 2012

A reminder . . .

World of Speed presented by the Utah Salt Flats Racing Association will be held on September 7th to September 11th.  I hope you will all plan on making it out this year.  The "Healeys Return to Bonneville" team will be back with the Healey streamliner to attempt to go over 200 and the 130 Club will be running on their own course as usual so you can bring the LBC out and see what it'll do!   Hope to see you there.  I will be broadcasting the event from the starting line on AM1610 so tune in about the time you reach the Knolls Exit on the eastern edge of the salt!