[Bmcu] Pull a TR7 from the grave?

RGood36362 at aol.com RGood36362 at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 13:17:50 MDT 2012

Most parts for 7s are readily available, in fact you can actually get some
of the more common ones from NAPA.  The only bits that are hard to come by
are some of the cosmetic trim pieces and fuel injection parts.  Don't know
about the availability of rebuilt engines in the local area.

In a message dated 8/23/2012 11:49:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,