[Bmcu] Torrey Tour

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue May 24 21:15:53 MDT 2011

Time is:  Torrey minus three days and counting.    Don't forget your hat and
sunscreen!

To All BMCU Members:    Since there is no other club event this coming
weekend, you are invited to travel with the Torrey Tourers on Saturday
morning.  Some people are already going to come with us to the lunch stop in
Castle Dale.   Come on out, drive your LBC, and have a great time.  Drive as
much or as little of the Torrey route with us and enjoy the Utah scenery.  The
only freeway is the stretch from Sandy to Spanish Fork, and we will be on that
early enough that there won't be much traffic.  The rest of the route is
wonderful two lane highway.

So come on out and enjoy a Saturday morning tour with us.

Meet at the southeast corner of South Towne Mall (10600 South and State St in
Sandy) at 8AM.  We will be leaving at 8:30AM SHARP!

Roger D