[Bmcu] HI

Fmousley fmousley at aol.com
Tue May 24 15:30:44 MDT 2011

Dear BCMU  --    My wife Vicki and I have just move here from Wisconsin and we
bring you greetings from the Fox Cities British Car Club, based in Oshkosh,
WI.     We have two MG's and A and B.  When we moved our MGB was damaged in
transit.  The A is still in Wisconsin.  On the B the two fenders and the
bonnet were dented.  There was also minor boot damage. The estimate damage is
about $2,400.   We live in Syracuse and I am wondering if any member(s)  have
a recommendation for  body shop work in the Layton - Syracuse  area.    I
would appreciate your input and insights.

Also, can you tell us about the weekend outing that is coming up?

We look forward to meeting our new "British" friends.

Frank and Vicki Mousley  (pronounced- mows - lee)