[Bmcu] Meadowbrook Restorations Tour Photos

brownie browniepetersen at readytek.net
Mon Jan 31 08:58:49 MST 2011

I love go to these sessions because you never know who will be there or what
you will see.  This was my first time to the Meadowbrook facility and so
almost all of the cars were new to me, as were a lot of the people who
attended.  The big surprise for me was that the young man that was building
the Dual-Gia worked for and did a large part of the disassembly and paint
removal for my 1936 Hudson Stratton Sport Saloon when he worked for Rust to
Rods.  I had a great time speaking to him about my car and the experiences
that he had with it before I acquired the car.  When Dwayne was talking
about his "Elvis Presley" 1960 Custom Thunderbird Roadster I commented that
I had one back in the early 60's.  He commented that he could not afford one
when he was a teenager.  Perhaps this is one of the reasons that his
collection appeals so much to me personally...
Brownie