[Bmcu] HS4 Parts - Early Spring Cleaning

David Clawson david.clawson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 18:09:15 MST 2011

BMCU-

	I was organizing the garage the other day, and realized that I have the
pretty much complete HS4 setup that needs a home. I converted my '71 MGB to a
Mikuni/Solex sidedraft setup last year, and the intake, HS4 parts, etc.. are
sitting in a box. The HS4's were pretty gummed up after sitting in a garage
since 1984, but  I cleaned the parts while I was working on the engine. The
needles are worn, the throttle shafts and bushings will probably need to be
replaced. Other than that, everything looked like it was in pretty good shape.
They are currently disassembled.

	Make offer on any or all of it. I can send pictures, if people are
interested. I wasn't sure if this was something everyone had three of in a
box, and therefore wasn't in demand. Whatever it's worth to you. I'd rather a
local club member get some use out of them than list them on eBay.