[Bmcu] help request

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sun Jan 2 21:43:47 MST 2011

All,

Know of a mechanic down in Utah county for Dennis?

Thanks,

Paul

From: dr.hoagland at hotmail.com
To: bughous at msn.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 20:15:20 -0700

Need to update my membership and get on the email/mailing list.  Please let me
know what I need to do.  Also need the name and address of someone in Utah
County who will work with me on my TR7. I will be happy to pay the going rate
for mechanical assistance.

Dennis

Dennis R. Hoagland, JD
President, Professional Fiduciary Services
Office:   801-222-9944
Cell:       801-427-9999
Fax:        801-222-9944
Mail:      1121 Quail Summit Drive
              Suite 200
              Provo, Ut 84604
Cell:       dr.hoagland at hotmail.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission and any documents, files or
previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information
that is legally privileged. It is intended for distribution to the designated
recipient(s) only and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosures, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original message and all copies.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE:  Any tax advice included in this or any attached
written or electronic communication was not intended or written to be used,
and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding any tax penalties or (ii)
promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or
matter addressed herein.