[Bmcu] 2011 BMCU Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner

DUFF LAWSON duff_lawson at msn.com
Sun Feb 27 18:10:42 MST 2011

The 2011 BMCU Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner is history!  Our newsletter
editor, Rob Foye, will be composing and sending out a synopsis of the evening
and our accomplishments so I won't spoil that with with too much detail now,
you'll have to wait for it in a few days.   I also will be sending out our
"infamous" Lucas calendar in about a week after I finish making a few tweaks
and adjustments.  There will be a few surprised people who were absent and
discover that they are now event sponsors!  That's the risk you take when you
don't come to the meeting.

Many thanks go to everyone who did come to the meeting to help plan our summer
of activities.  It was a very successful and delicious event.  I forgot to ask
before we broke up last night, what did you all think of the location?  Should
we plan to hold next years event there also?  Please tell me your opinion.

The summer will be heating up in the coming weeks and we will be under way
with another season of driving events.  See you there!

GGDuff