[Bmcu] Triumph motorcycles

ALICE ASHBY washby6647 at msn.com
Mon Feb 21 20:27:45 MST 2011

Mike,

Not sure what you are looking for, new or old. My opinion is the new Triumphs
are nothing more than a Kawasaki. They just don't have the soul that the old
bikes do and they sure don't look like one. I have also heard that parts for
them are more expensive than for a BMW and nobody I know of is really happy
with either dealership. I have a 72 Trident, all stock that I am looking to
sell if your interested plus a 76 Bonneville Sturgis show winning chopper.
Both of these are for sale if you or anybody else is interested. I also have a
1954 pre unit Triumph hard tail that I will keep as well as my Harley.
I have a lot of friends in the Utah British Bike club that have the newer
Triumphs and like them but they are not for me. I guess its kind of like
buying a Miata instead of an MG. Good luck.

Wade Ashby

801 450-9118