[Bmcu] BMCU, Come One, Come All!

DUFF LAWSON duff_lawson at msn.com
Mon Feb 7 10:03:06 MST 2011

Come One, Come All!

The British Motor Club of Utah proudly announces their 2011 February Planning
Meeting and Annual Pot Luck Dinner!  This star studded evening of intrigue,
romance and surprises is in a new location this year, The Columbus Center.
Located at 2531 South and 400 East in South Salt Lake City, this venue has
plenty of convenient parking and an interesting building history.  Check out
http://www.ssl.state.ut.us/recreation/columbuscenter.html<http://www.ssl.stat
e.ut.us/recreation/columbuscenter.html> or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Center<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Col
umbus_Center> for all the details.

Saturday, February 26th is the date to circle on your calendar.  We will have
a "meet and greet" and start setting out the food begining at 6:00 P.M. with
the dinner to begin at 7:00.  The remainder of the evening will be our one and
only business meeting and calendar planning session of the entire year!  We're
not really as well organized as that statement sounds, but we have a long and
proud history of not filling up our calendar with meetings!

This is your opportunity to voice your opinions, concerns and interests for
the events of the coming year.  Please bring your ideas, enthusiasm and a
tasty dish for an evening of LBC talk and bench racing.

In addition to the Delectable Pot Luck item of your choice, don't forget to
bring your checkbook!  Mitch Johnson and Paul "The Bag Man" Jaroch will have
all of the Club Regalia that you have been waiting for.  Be sure to
congratulate Mitch on the "most excellent" new golf shirt.  Likewise, the new
Club Patch is available for sewing on to whatever you can think of!  Car
Badges, Decals, Key Fobs... the list is immense and you'll want one of
everything.*

*The Inevitable Disclaimers:
Donations to the Club Treasury are always welcome. BYOB, (unfortunately NO
alcoholic beverages allowed).  Plastic silverware, plates and napkins will be
provided.  Please bring any serving utensils needed for your Pot Luck item.
No coupons, wooden nickels, "good guy" discounts or dealers will be allowed to
participate.  Offer valid for the date of event only.  Batteries not
included!