[Bmcu] Watch out for those deer!

Edwin Petersen browniepetersen at readytek.net
Sat Dec 17 15:21:14 MST 2011

Over my 44 plus years of work driving each day into the west of Brigham, I
had three encounters with deer.  I expect that I was the winner because none
of the deer are alive to talk about it.  However, in each case, insurance
totaled my car.  For a few years of that time I drove a Triumph Spitfire.
The reason that I stopped driving the Spitfire to work was because rabbits
would do to the small British cars what the deer would do to big American
land yacht's...

With any luck your car is repairable?

elp