[Bmcu] American Cancer Car Show

donchristensen at comcast.net donchristensen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 14:29:30 MDT 2011

All,

Just a final reminder that tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 19 is the car show for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.  It will be at Centennial Park, behind the West Valley City Family Fitness Center and Accord Ice Arena at 5400 West and 3100 South in West Valley City, Utah.

Simply show up any time after 4PM to set up your display (LBC).  We will kick off with a dinner for cancer survivors and care givers at 6PM, and opening ceremonies at 7PM.  You are welcome to stay as long as you can and attract people to participate in a great, fun party.

Any questions, donchristensen at comcast.net or 801-554-6410.

Thanks,
Don Christensen
West Valley City Council