[Bmcu] British Field Day

Peter Gerity pgerity at admin.nmt.edu
Mon Aug 15 10:03:33 MDT 2011

Folks........What a fantastic event. When we started this BMCU group
back in the 80's none of us could have imagined that it would not only
still be operating in 2011.....but that such a wonderfully supported
event could happen. We used to struggle mightily to find just one
Sunbeam product to turn up at an event. It was terrific to see all
those Alpines/Tigers in one place!!! Also, it was fun to see my old
XK-120 so lovingly restored by Gary. Congratulations to all at
BMCU.....and I hope to see some of you later this week at the VTR
National meet in Breckenridge, CO.

Cheers to all ...from "South of the Tortilla Curtain"

Pete and Lillian Gerity