[Bmcu] Field Day pictres

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Sun Aug 14 11:24:35 MDT 2011

Thanks to all for a successful British Field Day. The weather even held out for us, no storms and not as hot as it could have been for early August. We had a really nice selection of cars and bikes this year, including quite a few I haven't seen before. Heck, I even got a few laps on the autocross course in the B (and did notice that *none* of the record number of Sunbeam's made it out there... :) )

I've got some pictures up on our site now:

   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/photos/

Please send me any pictures or videos you took at the show, and I'll add them up to the site. There's also a great photo gallery up on the FOX 13 website, courtesy of David Wells.

   http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-pictures-british-motor-club-of-utah-field-day-081311-20110813,0,5648183.photogallery

So if you missed the show this year, you really need to try and get out next year. We hope to know the date for next year's show shortly, so you'll have no excuse this time.

-Drew Frink
BMCU webmechanic