[Bmcu] BFD UHP And DMV come together

richornot at comcast.net richornot at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 10:21:06 MDT 2011

Hear ye Hear ye

Hear the news get your questions answered

>From Troy Marks Utah Highway Patrol

Rich,

I just got out of a meeting with the assistant director at DMV, Kevin Park. I invited him to attend the British Field Day on August 13 with us and he said he would like to attend also.

We are planning on having a booth there and really appreciate the invite.

Could you let me know the time the event is going to be held?

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions prior to the field day.

So lets all have questions in and and receipts for the mistakes they made

BFD  Be there