[Bmcu] Registering

David Clawson david.clawson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:09:40 MDT 2011

Good question. My registration was going to expire that same month, and didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting it to pass emissions again. It is possible that they had my safety/emissions on file. I should have asked, but I'm pretty sure that the previous email discussion chain from a few weeks ago pretty much came to the consensus that no official safety/emissions testing was required. Hope that helps.