[Bmcu] August 19

donchristensen at comcast.net donchristensen at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 07:26:48 MDT 2011

All,

Remember that we have a "Car Show" on August 19.  Simply bring your LBC for display at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.  We will be in Centennial Park, 5600 West and 3100 South in West Valley City.  The park is behind the West Valley City Family Fitness Center and Accord Ice Arena.  If you need detailed driving instructions, shoot me an e-mail and I will get them for you.  The program is to bring your LBC and display it to help attract the public to our event.  We will be there from 4 PM to about 10 PM or if you want you can stay overnight, (bring your own tent).  There will be fund-raising events for your participation if you desire.  It will be a fun and exciting project for all.  Please let me know if you are coming so that I can have enough area to properly display your LBC.  donchristensen at comcast.net or 801-966-4524.

Come and be a part of celebrating cancer research so that more people can celebrate more birthdays.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,

Don Christensen
West Valley City Council

Don Christensen