[Bmcu] 1971 MGB For Sale

David Clawson david.clawson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 08:36:51 MDT 2011

Team-

	Sorry to spam the list, but I figured that some of you may know someone who
is looking for a LBC. I'm moving and won't be able to store my 1971 MGB
because I'll also be starting a master's program in the Fall and will need the
money (grad tuition = expensive!). I have an ad that should be showing up on
craigslist and on KSL soon. The car is in great shape, and I've been working
on restoring it for the past year and a half. It's currently registered, and
passed safety and emissions last July. Red exterior, tan interior. Runs and
drives great. Asking price is $6500. Email for photos or more information. I'm
sorry to be leaving the group; hopefully I'll be able to rejoin once I
graduate and/or get a large garage that I control over...

http://provo.craigslist.org/cto/2346897320.html

	-David Clawson