[Bmcu] Good group braved the British weather today

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Mon Apr 25 15:47:11 MDT 2011

One of the fun things about it is how random and unstructured it is, like us
in general.  That's my 2 cents.

Paul

From: runout23 at hotmail.com
To: rogerdavis87 at msn.com; troyray at mac.com; bughous at msn.com;
bmcu at autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Bmcu] Good group braved the British weather today
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 15:38:50 -0600

What do you guys think about doing this the first two Saturdays of each month?
In starting this last year, I thought every Sat. would be good, but I felt it
became a bit too routine.  What are your thoughts about the first two Sat's of
each month?  That way it might be better attended, it's still easy to
remember, and it shouldn't interfere with BMCU field day.

By the way my MGB is running, but it's too muddy where I live up in Samak.

Jay Williams
Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630