[Bmcu] Annual Spring "Run around the Lake"

Keri Bruce KBruce at lifetime.com
Wed Apr 13 17:23:39 MDT 2011

Everyone
Just another reminder about the "GREAT" drive planned for this Saturday.
10:00 am: Meet at the Checker/O'Reilly Auto Parts store ,315 W. 200 N.
Kaysville (Just east of Wendy's).
10:30 am: Departure, east to Hwy 89, north on Harrison Blvd., to Rainbow
Gardens, where we will stop to let the group catch up.  We will then head up
Ogden Canyon, around the reservoir, past Eden, Liberty and then up and over
North Ogden divide.  We will then head south to Kirt's Family Drive Inn, (a
50's style drive in), 1974 N. 400 E. in Ogden for lunch, showing off the cars
and catching up with old  and  hopefully new friends.  Hope to see as many as
can make it.
Keri