[Bmcu] Around the lake run

Keri Bruce KBruce at lifetime.com
Mon Apr 11 15:07:18 MDT 2011

Everyone
It is that time of year again for the annual "Run around the Lake".  We are
planning on April 16th (Saturday - Sorry for the short notice).  Hopefully the
weather will hold and we will have the weather we had last year!
We are planning on meeting at 10:00 AM at the Checker/O'Reilly auto parts
store in Kaysville.  The address is 315 W. 200 N.  We will depart at 10:30 AM
for a leisure drive east to Mountain Road and then north along Harrison Blvd.
to 12th street where we stop to allow the group to catch up.  After the
regroup we will then proceed up Ogden canyon around Pine View Reservoir,
through Huntsville, Eden and then up and over North Ogden divide.  I don't
think there will be any pull offs at the top that will not still be buried in
the white stuff.  After the drop down into Ogden we will head south to Kirt's
Family Drive Inn for lunch,   impromptu car show and visiting of friends.
After lunch everyone is on their own to travel to their assorted destinations
and home.   We hope everyone that can make will try, it is a nice early scenic
drive.
Keri Bruce
kbruce at lifetime.com