[Bmcu] trailer rental or transport company recommends?

DAVID and DENA HOSKINS caspber at q.com
Thu Apr 7 21:29:30 MDT 2011

Hey All,

Thanks to everyone for the offers and suggestions! For now I'm not sure my
dream of a MKII Spriget is going to happen. I have been asking the owner for
more pics but so far none. The cars are in Divide, Colo and he lives/works(a
lot) in Colorado Springs. I have put out a few feelers for someone in one of
the two towns to take a closer look but nothing so far. Do we have a sister
club in Colorado? Well, hopefully I'll get more detail pics and info soon.
 I still need to put the finishing touches on my first front end rebuild (for
my 68 Sprite) So I don't need to know yesterday

I'll keep those who feel my pain up to date on the progress.

Thanks,David