[Bmcu] BMCU Valuable SWAG

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Tue Sep 7 02:17:37 MDT 2010

Once again and remaining shirts are $10, window decals $2, key fobs $5, grill
badge $25 bracket $5, hat pins $3.  Want to fit in as a denizen of Park
City?.. the shirt is the item.  I know and like I said they're almost gone.
See me at the picnic/potluck up at City Creek on Sunday the 12th. to get
yours.

All,

I'll be "holding the bag" again at City Creek.  We have a couple of smalls and
XL's in white and gray of Larry Farrington's 20th. Anniversary design.  This
is the end of that run so don't miss out on this item.  I have hat pins and a
few key fobs, I think so look for me with the "bag" and come on up.  I'll
display things as I can.  BTW, the shirts are done.  That's the end.  Ain't
got one, ain't gonna get one.

Paul, Membership Fellow BMCU
801.389.8940