[Bmcu] (no subject) There's a Virus going 'round!

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Nov 12 15:24:17 MST 2010

Everyone, this is probably the 7th or 8th time I have received an email from
someone I know that only contains a link with a name that looks interesting.

You computer has been infected with what is probably a non-destructive virus
that is hi-jacking your contact list and sending advertisements for Men's
Health products to all your friends from your email address.

What you need to do is get a copy of McAfee Virus Scan or other quality
anti-virus product and keep it up to date, they update these files at least
once per week.

Best regards,
Bill Beecher

Bill Beecher