[Bmcu] [Joinbmcu] Information about the club

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sun Nov 14 22:56:55 MST 2010

All,

Request for info.

Thanks,

Paul

From: djmcentire at gmail.com
To: joinbmcu at britishmotorclub.org
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:37:37 -0700
Subject: [Joinbmcu] Information about the club

My name is David Mcentire. I have a 1953 MG TD replica that was my
grandfather-in-laws project for many years. Unfortunately the vehicle was
never completed before he passed away. I want to get the car completed for him
and his family but I am not an experienced mechanic and am looking for a shop
or individual that would be interested in helping me finish the car. I know it
is a rear engine Volkswagen motor that he had rebuilt. The wiring needs to be
completed and the seats put in and some other odds and ends. I would also like
to join your club and learn as much as possible about the car. If you have any
help or advise that you could give me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so
much. You can email me at djmcentire at gmail.com or my phone number is
801-814-9244.

David
Joinbmcu at britishmotorclub.org