[Bmcu] Why are we getting spam? I may have found the answer!!

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Nov 13 16:46:33 MST 2010

BMCU List,

A friend and I think we have located the offensive file.  If you will all
search your entire file system for a file called KILLAPP.EXE then maybe we
can eliminate it together and stop the spread.

It is most likely located in your c:\windows\system32 directories but you
should search everywhere just to be sure.

I guess the good news about this virus is that it is more annoyance than
damaging, but a good reminder that we all need to keep our anti-virus
software up to date.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566