[Bmcu] Triumph Service

Ryan Hixson ryan.ecrconsulting at gmail.com
Wed May 19 13:08:54 MDT 2010

I need some info and recommendations on any shops or mechanics around the
area who'll work on Triumphs.  I'm trying to track down Robert Nolan who
owned British & European Car Sales and Services.  I spoke with him about
month ago but both of his phone numbers are disconnected.  I haven't been
down to his old shop on 30th So. and State for a couple of months so I don't
know his status.

I just bought a 68 TR250 out of Missouri that's in pretty good shape but
needs some service on a few things I just don't want to do.  E.g. IRS items,
bushings, rubber diff mounts.

I've just started getting some emails from your various members so thanks
and maybe they can help.  I'll try calling a couple of the board members as
well.

Ryan Hixson