[Bmcu] Bmcu Eureka Gold Run

Kevin and Marie kandmcowan at earthlink.net
Sun May 16 08:19:46 MDT 2010

Jeremiah,

Glad you had fun, but I really do think that car behind the Eureka museum
was a little rougher then your TR3.

For my part, thanks to Rocky the good Samaritan in Riverton, my lognuts
stayed tight and my wheel didn't fall off.

My Healey is now sitting with a fresh dose of blue locktight ready for the
Memorial day run.

Kevin