[Bmcu] Alpine Loop Run, Saturday August 21, 2010

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Wed Aug 11 19:57:00 MDT 2010

It's that time of year, folks... time for the annual Alpine Loop Run!

The BMCUs 22nd anniversary Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday August 21,
2010. We will meet at 9:30 AM or earlier at 8:00 if you would like to have
some breakfast at Mimis Cafi. The cafi is located east of the mall parking
lot we are meeting in on the west side of State Street. We are meeting on the
east side of the South Towne Mall (take the 106th South exit off I-15 going
east, enter the mall parking lot off 106th South or from State Street about a
block north of 106th South). We will plan on departing at 10:00 AM. For those
who are coming from down south, we will be stopping at about 10:45 AM at the
C-Store and Chevron Station in Alpine just before SR 92 enters Alpine Canyon.

Bring your own lunch or find food in Heber. There is no raffle this year and
no one is preparing food. We will again use the pavilion at the Heber City
Park -- turn left off the Heber main street along the north side of the park.
Turn left again across the grass between the cones toward the pavilion.