[Bmcu] May 20

pugsracer at comcast.net pugsracer at comcast.net
Wed May 20 09:03:25 MDT 2009

Ruth' at noon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimrevel at aol.com

Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:16:25
To: <pugsracer at comcast.net>; <bmcu at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] May 20

Someone let me know which place you are going to.  Weather permitting  I
might make it.
Jim

In a message dated 5/19/2009 3:24:00 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
pugsracer at comcast.net writes:

Anyone  interested in going on an impromptu run tomorrow with Gary and
Pugs? We are  both going on the Memorial day cruise and want to do a shakedown
run. Details  are as follow, meet at Ruth's diner emigration canyon at noon
for lunch or  meet us there at 1 if you don't want to eat. We will proceed to
east canyon  then to either henefer or morgan then  home. Pugs
Sent from my  Verizon Wireless  BlackBerry
Bmcu mailing  list
Bmcu at autox.team.net