[Bmcu] Checkout SLC TR3

Bud dalswift1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 13 15:09:20 MST 2009

Guys:

There's a TR3 for sale in SLC that has my interest. I've made contact with the seller but we seem to have a bit of a language problem. I need help.

What I'm after is to coerce one of you guys enough to see if you'll go by and take a look at it for me. I'm in Dallas so needless to say I don't want to come up there unless it's something I might really want to buy.

If one of you guys would do me this favor, I'll contact the seller and get an address etc. I'm not looking for a detailed expert opinion, but rather an 'impression'. All I'm after is the general condition of the body(dents, rust), paint & interior, plus if it seems to run well enough to get it from SLC to Dallas!

I'll owe a tall one to anybody who'll check this out for me.

     Bud England
     972 243 6080
     dalswift1 at hotmail.com (or @sbcglobal.net)