[Bmcu] [BMCU] Club Officers

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Thu Mar 5 10:19:56 MST 2009

Dylan,

Thanks for stepping forward.

Drew Frink, who like you does web sites professionally, has taken over
the web site, which I certainly agree is old and crufty.  Look for big
changes in the near future.

I agree that there is some repetition between the newsletter and the web
site, but there is a role for each in my humble opinion -- see lead
article in the March issue.

Drew, please make a note that Dylan is interested and available to help.

Thanks,
	--Gary