[Bmcu] British Field Days 09 ?

MITCH D JOHNSON spitfiresrule at msn.com
Thu Jan 29 10:26:13 MST 2009

Howdy,
All of this years events will be determined at the Annual Pot Luck dinner on
Feb 28th. I encourage all to attend! Please bring your ideas and treats to
share. We always have a good time.Mitch D. Johnson> From:
beachbumbarry at msn.com> To: bmcu at autox.team.net; JasonMU at msn.com> Date: Thu, 29
Jan 2009 08:57:49 -0700> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] British Field Days 09 ?> > HI
BMCUers, I would also like to know when the BFDs will be so I can plan> around
it.> Thanking, the person in the know, in advance for a quick reply.> BarryE>
----- Original Message -----> From: Jason Underwood<mailto:JasonMU at msn.com>>
To: bmcu<mailto:bmcu at autox.team.net>> Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 10:09 PM>
Subject: [Bmcu] British Field Days 09 ?> > > Hi Everyone,> > I was wondering
if anyone knows what weekend British Field Days was going> to> be held on? Our
family is trying to plan a vacation in June, but it can't> be> on British
Field Day weekend, because it is the funest event of the year.> Let> me know
if someone has the information.> > Jason Underwood>