[Bmcu] Spitfire transmissions

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Jan 28 01:54:47 MST 2009

I currently don't have any working Spit transmissions
laying around, they all need repairs of some sort or
another.  The 3 rail box in my cobbled together squaretail
is in dire need of rebuilding too.  I've rebuilt several boxes
lately for TR6s down at Bailey's but no Spitfire ones.  I
keep meaning to rebuild some Spit boxes, but haven't gotten
to it yet.

As for getting the word out, this BMCU list has fairly decent
local coverage in the Salt Lake - Ogden area, with close to 300
subscribers.  If you want to cover a larger geographical area
to find a gearbox that is useable as is, you may wish to subscribe
to the spitfires or triumphs lists which can be found at
http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo   These lists have much
greater membership counts, mostly US of A folks, but many
others scattered over the globe.

You can get an idea of the traffic on these lists, as well as
other lists by checking out http://www.team.net/archive

mjb.