[Bmcu] 57 MGA 1500

Rondo Rawlings rompinrondo99 at q.com
Thu Jan 15 09:12:52 MST 2009

DONT KNOW THE VALUE OR IT, BUT I HAVE SOLD A FEW SPORTS CARS OVER THE PAST 4
YEARS AND HAVE FOUND OUT, NOT TO EVEN PUT IT UP FOR SALE UNTIL SPRING,  JUST
AN EDUCATED SUGGESTION> From: Trent.E.Bliss at sprint.com> To:
Trent.E.Bliss at sprint.com; bmcu at autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:05:46
-0600> Subject: Re: [Bmcu] 57 MGA 1500> > Forgot to mention:> > The car is red
with tan leather interior. Does not have wire wheels.> > >
_____________________________________________> From: Bliss, Trent E [NTK]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 8:59 AM> To: 'bmcu at autox.team.net'> Cc:
Bliss, Trent E [NTK]> Subject: 57 MGA 1500> > Hello all,> My name is Trent
Bliss and I live in West Valley Utah. I have been receiving> your emails for
the last couple of years but have never actually attended any> of the car
rallies or events. I would like to solicit your help. I have been> restoring
an MGA 1500 roadster for the last 15 years. I have finally finished> the
restoration (mostly). Still working on the top. I did this restoration>
myself. I am an amateur. Recently, due to economic conditions, I have been>
thinking about selling the car. I am not actually sure of its value. Can you>
tell me how much you think the car might be worth? Is anyone interested in>
purchasing the automobile? Your input would be appreciated.> > Thanks....>
Trent> > > > > ________________________________> This e-mail may contain
Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended> for the sole use of
the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you> are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all> copies of the