[Bmcu] 57 MGA 1500

Bliss, Trent E [NTK] Trent.E.Bliss at sprint.com
Wed Jan 14 08:59:28 MST 2009

Hello all,
  My name is Trent Bliss and I live in West Valley Utah. I have been receiving
your emails for the last couple of years but have never actually attended any
of the car rallies or events. I would like to solicit your help. I have been
restoring an MGA 1500 roadster for the last 15 years. I have finally finished
the restoration (mostly). Still working on the top.  I did this restoration
myself. I am an amateur. Recently, due to economic conditions, I have been
thinking about selling the car. I am not actually sure of its value. Can you
tell me how much you think the car might be worth? Is anyone interested in
purchasing the automobile? Your input would be appreciated.

Thanks....
Trent