[Bmcu] Annual run around the lake

Andrew Frink bugeye at drooartz.com
Tue Apr 21 07:20:10 MDT 2009

It looks like the annual Run Around the Lake last Saturday was a hit.
While I was ensconced in my garage working on the Bugeye, the club
took advantage of the decent weather and had a nice drive. No report
yet, but we do have a few photos up from the event.

    http://www.britishmotorclub.org/2009/ogden_090418

In other website news, the folks behind the scenes of
britishmotorclub.org are working feverishly on your new website. We
hope to have the freshly refurbished site up and running shortly. In
the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions or comments
on the site.

-Drew Frink
BMCU's master of the web