[Bmcu] 73 mgb

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Apr 1 21:06:45 MST 2009

I used to have a problem like that with a motorcycle, the points were
closing when it got hot.  Try re-setting to .003-.005 wider than recommended
and see if it helps.

I would have said check the fuel system for vapor lock but I should think
that it is still too cool out for that.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO