[Bmcu] Thanksgiving Point UVU Auto Expo Pictures

Jason Underwood JasonMU at msn.com
Fri Jun 13 10:11:39 MDT 2008

       Photo E-mail   Play
slideshow<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JmZao!iR2Cw6
moOUMEObByV3zIHDgoqEHh55AWonzVxBtDxhtkE0yRo5xiemuDjLBJjgT2VDBbhQ%24%24> |
Download images
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/Photos.aspx?pi_Type=SlideshowTask&Task=Downloa
d&stppData=&pi_ImagesOnly=1&Folder=nBuRgwTGIGgOPXBotYNhUtIlaS9soruXCbLLYu4wgF
w%24&User=heRNVFXLFsP5p1JIZlDDU62kPwGaA1Bo&pi_NoLogin=1>
Just thought I would share some pictures from the UVU car show back in May.
We had fun at the show and we were three of the very few British Car in the
show.

Jason M.
Underwood<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JmZao!iR2Cw6
moOUMEObByV3zIHDgoqEHh55AWonzVxBtDxhtkE0yRo5xiemuDjLBJjgT2VDBbhQ%24%24>
      My 71' MG Midget
      <http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JmZao!iR2Cw6moO
UMEObByV3zIHDgoqEHh55AWonzVxBtDxhtkE0yRo5xiemuDjLAfqaKPVU7pFg%24%24>
      Wayne Mortensen's AH 100- Six
      <http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1JmZao!iR2Cw6moO
UMEObByV3zIHDgoqEHh55AWonzVxBtDxhtkE0yRo5xiemuDjLAFpK8aJaRSLA%24%24>
      Wayne Mortensen's 65' MG Midget

This MSN Photo E-mail slideshow will be available for 30 days.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo
E-mail, join MSN<http://g.msn.com/0PHenus1/29>.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of photosHeaderCamera.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of photosHeaderLogo.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 14C.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 14D.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 15E.jpg]