[Bmcu] Fwd: Wendover Car show this weekend

Dylan Thurston dylan.thurston at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:28:18 MDT 2008

I too was wondering about the highland games. My family and i go every year
and this is my first year as a member of BMCU (and my first year as a
classic mini owner). I'm planning on getting my car gussied up and bringing
it for the show, However my car, while presentable is not complete ( lots of
stuff i would still like to do to it.) My question is even though it is
still now 100% complete should i still bring it to show, or are we trying to
be selective in what we want shown are the highland games? Also who else is
planning to attend and what cars are planning to show. By the way my car is
an '82 yellow and black rhd mini cooper (1275). As this is my first BMCU
event I'm not really sure what the protocol is so if anyone wants to help me
out here I'd listen to any advice.
-Dylan