[Bmcu] 1963 TR3 for sale

Sales sales at hinkleymall.com
Mon Jun 2 12:55:54 MDT 2008

Wow
I remember back in 1960 around June I was home on leave from the Air Force
and my Cuzz Phil was also home on leave from the Army
He bought a TR3 and talked me into driving back to NJ to his base and taking
a bus up state NY to my base.
That was a fun trip I can tell you. ran like a Top with no problems.

Your only as old as you think you are. Go For It!

Gordon
Bullhead City AZ