[Bmcu] Tucson British Car Roundup 2/29-3/2

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Thu Jan 10 10:02:02 MST 2008

I am forwarding this message at the request of the Tucson British Car
Register.
	--Gary

Tucson British Car Roundup
February 29 - March 2, 2008

Greetings British motoring enthusiasts,

I'm Marc Cherry, President of the Tucson British Car Register, and I'd
like to extend an invitation to attend our 2008 Tucson British Car
Roundup three day event running 29 February to 2 March. We have a great
event planned that takes entrants through some of the most beautiful
Sonoran Desert vistas and includes some great opportunities to enjoy
British motoring at its finest. With a car show, funkhana, great drives,
shopping expeditions, banquets, tech talks, and even a live Beatles
tribute band, there's something for everyone with a passion for British
motoring. Please take a look at us on www.tucsonbritish.com. We have all
of our Roundup information there as well as registration materials. Our
early bird registration discount runs through January 31st. We hope
you'll be able to join us for this great event. If you have any
questions, please call me at (520) 232-3287 or (520) 237-0285.

Marc Cherry
President, Tucson British Car Register