[Bmcu] Free MG B Bits

Jon Zaremba jon at jonzaremba.com
Sat Aug 30 22:25:52 MDT 2008

Hi Gang,

I recently revamped parts of my interior and have some used parts in
good condition...free to whomever is interested.  These are all from a
79 MG B.

Here's what i've got:

SEAT KIT
Passenger side top and bottom seat uphostery in great condition.  No
rips or tears.  The drivers side was torn and discarded.

HEADREST COVERS
Both sides headrest covers in great shape.  Again, no rips or tears.

DOOR PANELS
Both sides in perfect condition except that they've got 6" speakers
mounted to them.  The speakers are mounted with a thick spacer that
makes them stick out into the cockpit a bit far for most folks'
tastes.  You might be able to replace the speakers with something a
bit more conventional.

You can pick them up from me in Ogden.  Or i can ship them to you if
you pay the costs.  Photos available upon request.  I'll hang onto
these for a few days before i offer them up to the MG Yahoo Group.

Jon Zaremba