[Bmcu] Vehicle registration and non-op vehicle

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Mon Apr 7 14:31:44 MDT 2008

You won't lose your plates.  Even the personalized plates are not made
available to anyone else for at least a year of non-use.  If the car sits
unregistered for longer than a year and you register it after that you will
have to pay the previous year's fees also.  In any case if the car remains
unregistered for several years you only have to pay one back year of fees.