[Bmcu] New Triumph Magazine FREE

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Apr 4 13:27:56 MST 2008

Interesting site, but TR6 only.

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO

-----Original Message-----
From: bmcu-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:bmcu-bounces at autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Michael Scoggins
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 2:16 PM
To: BCMU
Subject: [Bmcu] New Triumph Magazine FREE

For all of those Brit Car Guys that have Triumphs, or anyone else that's
interested really, I found a new Triumph Magazine that is free and totally
online. Here is the link.

http://www.tr6world.com/index.php?option=com_letterman&task=view&Itemid=1038
&
id=11

Sign up and get it in your email. A couple of interesting articles and some
dead links. That might be birth pains and the magazine made its debut in
February. Since it's free I'm giving it a go.

Michael Scoggins
Membership Director