[Bmcu] Need a favor....

RGood36362 at aol.com RGood36362 at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 20:20:28 MST 2008

I need to do rear brakes on my TR7.  However, last time I tore one  side
apart (had a bad wheel cylinder) I didn't put them back together right and  didn't
have a handbrake.  I really want to do this myself, but would really
appreciate a "mentor" that's readily available to bail me out if I mess them up
again.

So...is there someone who's familiar with these brakes that could watch  over
my shoulder?  I'd be willing to drive to your place to do the job, or  you
could come to mine.  I'd be willing to compensate you for your time and
trouble.  I have the shoes...and could probably take it somewhere and get  it done,
but like I said, I want to do it myself so that I know how.   Please let me
know...

Rich Goodman