[Bmcu] MG for Sale

Charles Easton eastoncp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 15:42:23 MDT 2007

Howdy folks,

  I just wanted everyone to know that I've reduced the sale price on my '70 MGBGT from $9,900 to $7000. Here's a description, and attached are photos. I've got it posted on a few pay sites, but if any of you know other clubs that might be interested please let me know. Thanks!

  The car is kept in excellent running condition and is show quality. It was fully restored in 1997 and always garaged, and has served as a daily driver in good weather and participates actively in the local British Car Club. While it is still a show-stopper there are some very minor signs of age on the body (nicks on the hood, one inch paint crack on the drivers side pillar, chrome tailpipe tip needs replacement). The interior is beautiful, and in excellent condition (black and white soft vinyl). Carpets are near perfect. The engine and electrical run very well, and require no work outside of routine maintenance.

  $7,000 or best offer. Call Chuck at 801-910-2263 (cell) or 801-546-6703 (home).

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 100_2237.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of 100_2239.JPG]