[Bmcu] Suggested Drives?

rgood36362 at aol.com rgood36362 at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 13:58:27 MDT 2007

Two suggestions:

?

Trapper's Loop/Old Snowbasin road:

Go up I-84 (only have to do about 6 miles of freeway), get off at Mountain Green and follow the signs to Snowbasin.? After hitting the resort, continue on the old Snowbasin road (lots of twisties) to where it drops down to Pineview reservoir.? For there, take a right and do a loop around the lake, or left and head down Ogden canyon.?

Emigration/East Canyon:
Start out like you're going for Trapper's loop, but instead of following the signs to Snowbasin, continue on the old road to Morgan.? Head up east canyon, take a swing around the east shore of the lake, and keep heading south.? When you get to Emigration canyon, you can turn right, do the twisties, and go past the zoo and This is the Place.? Or continue going straight and end up on I-80 about 2/3 of the way down Parley's canyon.

Rich Goodman