[Bmcu] 71 Midget on Craigs list

Kevin Cowan kandmcowan at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 11:56:43 MDT 2007

$2500 isn't bad if its in as good shape at the owner clams.  Below is from
that listing.

I love this car. Perfect 2-seater for the upcoming fall! It's a head turner
and a blast to drive. Unfortunately, I'm moving and must sell it. I've
owned this car for about a year and kept it garaged the entire time with a
suede cover over it. I can still count how many times I've taken it out on
two hands. It has 88K original miles. The title is clean. The interior is
in great shape and the body has NO rust. The previous owner also garaged
it. The owner before him has saved maintenance receipts that go back to the
80's that I also have. The tires have a lot of tread on them and the rims
are wire chrome. So are the bumpers. Come have a look, take it for a spin,
and make me an offer. You can e-mail me or call me @ (801) 628-2556.
Thanks.

Go to carigslist for photo's and contact info.

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/car/417402398.htm